Roderick Jefferson, author of the Amazon bestselling book, “Sales Enablement 3.0” recently joined Kristina Jaramillo and Eric Gruber on the Stop the Sales Drop Podcast to discuss what sales enablement should be – and what it has become instead. When you listen to the podcast interview, you’ll learn:
- Why most sales enablement programs have become cost centers and why they have limited impact on revenue growth.
- What is the white noise that is distracting many sales enablement teams?
- How sales enablement leaders can drive a more unified front between leadership, sales, marketing, account management/customer success teams, and customers
- How sales enablement teams need to reboot and continually align to the changing buyers’ journey and to the organization’s selling processes that should also be evolving.
- The role sales enablement should be playing in ABM
Click here to listen to the full podcast!
To stay connected on social media, follow us on LinkedIn | YouTube |Instagram | Facebook | Twitter