The world has shifted in a way that we’ve never experienced before. Sales enablement practitioners MUST pivot now or forever be labeled as the “fixers of broken things!” Roderick Jefferson outlines the changes in his Amazon bestselling book, Sales Enablement 3.0: The Blueprint to Sales Enablement Excellence! To recap the guidance from this top sales expert, he states that, “The blueprint for building a firm foundation of trust in sales includes:
- Treating every touchpoint as an opportunity to strengthen trust.
- Focusing on consistency across channels and departments.
- Embracing new tools and solutions that help sellers engage buyers more effectively.
- Developing tight one-to-one relationships by putting our humanity forward.
- Listening and collaborating rather than pitching and presenting.
To read the full article click here!